السبت، 24 يوليو 2010

what and why

taken by me and I love it soooo much

_____________________

What do I want from life?

What is my goal?

What are my priorities?

Why do I feel lost?


Im a very ambitious girl and I have lots of dreams which I want to fulfill but LAZINESS makes me delay every task to the last minute :( . I try to run away from them and I dont want to face them though I know that Im wrong.

I tried many times to change this bad attitude but I couldn't.
The reason behind it is that I mix up btween what should comes first and what should be the last.




هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. i think the answer come from your self.
    my advise for you, dont stop about your dreams.
    i wish you happy times.

    ردحذف
  2. برنسيسه ..
    1. العيش في هذه الحياة بسعادة والاستمتاع فيها بكل مافيها من منافع .. لبلوغ الهدف الاسمى ..
    2. هدفك اعتقد انه هدف كل مسلم ...!!!
    3. اولوياتك .. انت من يرتبها ويتعايش معها ويستمتع بها رغم وجود الالم بعض الاحيان وخصوصا عندما يكون الالم من احب الاشياء او الاشخاص حولك .!!
    4. اعتقد ان الشعور بالضياع .. هو لعدم التعلق برب الارباب والقرب منه ومناجاته في كل الاحوال .. ياربي ياحبيبي لاتكلني الى نفسي طرفة عين ...
    5.الكسل وما ادراك مالكسل .. هو داء واعتقده داء العرب ليس الجميع بل الاغلب .. نسأل الله السلامه منه .. اعتقد عدم استطاعتك في التغيير للافضل هو ترديد العبارات السلبية .. لا استطيع .. لا اقدر .. صعب .. مستحيل .. غدا .. بعد قليل .. فكري فيها لو استبدلتي كل كلمة مما ذكرت وغيرها الى كلمات ايجابية وبدأت في الحال بالعمل المطلوب منك .. وانتي ترددين الايجابيات لوجدت ان الوقت لايتسع بل تريدين وقت اضافي لانك وبكل بساطه مستمتعه بعملك .. واظن ماني فيه من طلب للعلم والحصول على الشهادات العليا لم يأت من فراغ او كسل او ترديد سلبيات ..!! ان لم اكن مخطئا ...
    اعتذر عن الاطالة .. وعن ماوقع ..
    امنيتي لك بالسعادة والايجابية الدائمة ..

    شاب طموح ^_^

    ردحذف
  3. I think the reason is not, as you mentioned, the real reason is that you do not have the resolve and determination


    I hope all your dreams come true
    with my love ^^

    ردحذف
  4. thanx a lot to u all Turki alghamdi, Shab 6amoo7, Asierat al-law7ah

    ur comments will be taken into consideration

    what i wanted to clarify is that im not feeling lost spiritually and religiously. al7amdullah im close to God but what i feel is that i feel lost when i want to do my school tasks and im looking for the reason

    thx a lot dear friends

    ردحذف
  5. i really likes what u say about anything is wonderful thanks too much i hope u can make ur dream in god well
    mohamed ragheef)^)))((^<3<3<3)

    ردحذف

مروركم و تعليقكم شرف لي و دمتم ^_^